Monday, December 17, 2007

Hungry Like The Wolf

Seems like a few unlucky dogs are killed by wolves every year. When wolves are really hungry, they will even enter a dog lot and eat dogs off the chain. This year, some healthy wild wolves even ate a human.

I can't blame the wolf pack for trying to survive, but damn. Hope someone kills those wolves before they carry off small children.

Now I can't get Duran Duran out of my head.
In touch with the ground
I'm on the hunt I'm after you
Smell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowd
And I'm hungry like the wolf
Cool, man, cool. 1982 had the best pop music ever.

Check it out:
Hungry Like The Wolf, Tainted Love, 867-5309, Private Eyes, Don't Stop Believin', Mountain Music, Always On My Mind, Physical, I Love Rock And Roll, Ebony And Ivory, Eye Of The Tiger, Centerfold, Maneater, Jack & Diane, Don't You Want Me, Up Where We Belong, Abracadabra, Hard To Say I'm Sorry, I Can't Go For That, Mickey, Who Can It Be Now?, Chariots Of Fire, Hurts So Good, Little Red Corvette, 1999, White Wedding, Shock the Monkey, Sexual Healing. Oh, and some little album called Thriller. Does that playlist rock or what?

No comments: